Thread: Barbs.....what's happening???

Barbs.....what's happening???

Mainly directed at Azazl, as I know he knows stuff, and I've seen him post on PSB on the topic.

But I am out of Oz at the mo, and haven't checked PSB for a couple of weeks, so instead of wading through umpteen pages of waffle, I thought I would

ASK AZAZL

Mate, last time I checked,
    • the second report hadn't been publicly released

• some people aren't sure if the WASCC are still the bad guys, or are now the good guys
    • the WNOTB people have gone quiet
    • MA and MWA have been as forthcoming as a Trappist Monk
    • there was no expectation that bikes would be back on the track this year, and possibly even next.

Have there been any changes or the release of any substantive information???

Cheers.
    In theory, there's no difference between theory and reality.
    But in reality, there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    Mate, last time I checked,
    • the second report hadn't been publicly released

• some people aren't sure if the WASCC are still the bad guys, or are now the good guys
    • the WNOTB people have gone quiet
    • MA and MWA have been as forthcoming as a Trappist Monk
    • there was no expectation that bikes would be back on the track this year, and possibly even next.

Have there been any changes or the release of any substantive information???

Cheers.
    No change.

No ASBK this year.
    La vida es como un sándwich de mierda. Cuanto más pan que tenga, menos mierda que tienes que comer.

What DS said. No change.

Darwin's Hidden Valley got the WA round of ASBK. Which is a wonderful place and they are very deserving. The NT Govt and the controlling body, Motorsport NT work well together.

My understanding of W.A's issues. WASCC holds a lease over the track land. They decide what, if any changes will be made to meet the Hall report recommendations and if they actually will do anything at all. Not DSR, City of Wanneroo, MWA MA or the MCRCWA. That's where we are at right now.

The rest is speculation and rhetoric and there is a lot of it.

Now I can ride anywhere I like and have 2 days booked at Collie at the end of the month, so for me not using Wanneroo is no big deal. I'm seriously contemplating putting a track bike up at Darwin and would have done so already if business wasn't so bad. So I have options.

However, for all the WA motorcycle associated businesses and racers, it is a big deal and probably financially crippling for a lot of them.
    The Mexican Cabal:
    no jugar bien con los demás