Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The motorcycle as art.

I see it has had the Magni conversion to chain final drive to try and milk some more Hp out of the gutless thing.
    La vida es como un sándwich de mierda. Cuanto más pan que tenga, menos mierda que tienes que comer.

Quote Originally Posted by DavoStucchi View Post
    I see it has had the Magni conversion to chain final drive to try and milk some more Hp out of the gutless thing.
    It is a thing of beauty. It doesn't need disparaging comment on its performance when it looks this good standing still.
    There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances. Leon Trotsky

Quote Originally Posted by leontrotsky View Post
    It is a thing of beauty. It doesn't need disparaging comment on its performance when it looks this good standing still.
    Not disparaging, just truth. Beautiful it may be, overweight and sluggish it also was, even with the Magni conversion. A very expensive man cave decoration.
    La vida es como un sándwich de mierda. Cuanto más pan que tenga, menos mierda que tienes que comer.

Quote Originally Posted by leontrotsky View Post
    Yeah well, he has got a point. There are plenty of pretty kit bikes around.

If building a retro 70's kit bike why would you use a failed slug of an engine from a failed Italian manufacturer. They were not their race bikes. Honda 900 would be the go.
    The Mexican Cabal:
    no jugar bien con los demás