Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Member

You are correct, my mistake.
    La vida es como un sándwich de mierda. Cuanto más pan que tenga, menos mierda que tienes que comer.

Quote Originally Posted by lexmckinley View Post
    Thanks abcmn can anyone please help me with changing my user name as I feel a bit silly that I have used my name and I think I'm not meant to. Have tried but not successfully.
    It’s all good Lex, what could be worse than abcmn?? There is a rational meaning to it... I once thought!!!
    Owning a Guzzi = "When you are young you have teeth but no bread, when you are old you have bread but no teeth"

What's in a name? (Does anyone remember Ina Gadda Da Vida?) I think my username was the name of the bike I had at the time.

Welcome Lex. Nice bike. I had one of those once too. Come riding with us.
    No road is safer than the one I just robbed. (Mexican Proverb)

Thanks guys I won't worry about changing my name, Azazi how do you know Leenore , she's just starting to learn how to ride at 57 on my daughters little KTM 390 Duke. How do you send a mobile number privately so if you want to give us a call. Got the guzzi lemans 11 all ready have some fun at collie looks like its going to be a great weekend. If anyones wanting to stay overnight at the track they have some dorms with beds in them all you need is a sleeping bag and theres a kitchen with a fridge all free of course. contact me if interested. Hopefully the extension to the track is all finished, 2.6 km . Thanks for everyones help.

Small world Lex, We met at Darin's 50th last year. I think we've also bumped into each other at Collie a couple of times and at the MCRC suspension night.

If you get the opportunity to get to a guzzi mid week ride I think you'd enjoy the company.

I'm stuck with work for the next couple of months, killing my track time. It'll probably be mid winter before I can get out. I like that track.

We'll definitely catch up when you get back and yeh Collie is a great track and not so little anymore. Take care.

Hi All,

I hope its OK to piggy-back on Lex's "New member" post, so here goes.

I'm technically a "new" member as my previous registration was several email addresses and NBN shuffles ago.

So I'm back. I've met a few of the troops at previous All Italian days and other shows and even rode Eddie's Convert auto to a show for him when he had it for sale.

My Guzzis are a little V50C "mini Cali" and a 2001 Cali Special sport.

I hope to catch up in future and at the moment am between projects so would be open to mid-week rides if there are any.

Cheers,

Brian

Hullo Brian.

Some of us ride most Fridays, but I'm out for the next 2 weeks, so if anyone else wants to organise......
    No road is safer than the one I just robbed. (Mexican Proverb)