Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ragged fringe 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    That bottle of Loctite is a nice touch.
    It lives on my desk. I have ducati.
    The Mexican Cabal:
    no jugar bien con los demás

I must admit you guys are funny to read great photos especially of the 750s and lemans don't see to many of the 750s's.look forward to seeing you guys on a ride.

Quote Originally Posted by azazl View Post
    It lives on my desk. I have ducati.
    But its given me an idea, maybe a bit on the rum lids when I'm done will slow them being drained later...

Quote Originally Posted by Brainer View Post
    But its given me an idea, maybe a bit on the rum lids when I'm done will slow them being drained later...
    There be vicegrips on the desk too. That'll even get past loctite prism.

I noticed you and @lexmckinley are trying to post photos.

That _might_ have been disabled as the local host gets overloaded with pics.

You may have to post to a photo hosting site like imgur (and not photobucket) and link the img to a post here.
    The Mexican Cabal:
    no jugar bien con los demás

Roger that. I'll set up imgur....as soon as my daughter drops by to show me how......

Yes am having problems but just got one on but am having troubles with a second is there a limit to the size and everything you put in your helpful notes went right over my head . Ill do the same get my daughter to translate into English but as you know I'll then owe her which is not good it always costs me money. Thanks for your help Azazi.

Finally got it if try enough times you eventually crack the code, and I saved some money in not having to get my daughter to show me.

Great photos Lex! My Phillip Island dreams is re-kindled! (riding to, not riding in, the races)

I trucked the 1198 to Adelaide then road it to Phillip Island for World Supers. Would you believe 32 degrees plus Thursday through to sunday then come Monday trackday and Phillip Island at its worst bloody cold heavy rain and high winds. taught me how to ride in terrible weather. But a phenomenal track every motorcyclist with a heat beat should try it at lest once. Come down to Collie one day and you'll be hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by azazl View Post

You may have to post to a photo hosting site like imgur (and not photobucket) and link the img to a post here.
    Imgur terms of use for those who didn't bother to read them:-

Also, don't use Imgur to host image libraries you link to from elsewhere, content for your website, advertising, avatars, or anything else that turns us into your content delivery network. If you do – and we will be the judge – or if you do anything illegal, in addition to any other legal rights we may have, we will ban you along with the site you're hotlinking from, delete all your images, report you to the authorities if necessary, and prevent you from viewing any images hosted on Imgur.com. We mean it.
    La vida es como un sándwich de mierda. Cuanto más pan que tenga, menos mierda que tienes que comer.